Qualtre is seeking a Senior Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer. This individual will be a key contributor in the development of high performance, low power chipsets. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design cycle from concept through release to production, and will participate in the product definition process with marketing and customers. Candidate should be self-motivated and an excellent team player with superior communication skills.
- Architecture development
- Design and simulation/debug of analog and mixed-signal circuits.
- Design documentation and design review/presentation.
- Layout / Physical design supervision and review. Post-layout RC extracted simulations and debug.
- Post-silicon testing and debug of circuits
- Physical layout Implementation
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- An advanced degree, MSEE or equivalent, is preferred, or BSEE degree with a minimum of 5 years proven experience taking analog/mixed signal integrated circuits from concept to mass production
- Advanced knowledge of circuits including OpAmps, bandgaps, amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, CMOS logic design, low power techniques, oscillators, pulse and timing circuits, ADCs, and DACs
- Understanding of CMOS and bipolar processes is required
- Experience with the latest design tools/suites – Cadence, MatLab and analog layout
Qualtre offers a competitive compensation package, including stock options. The position will be based in Marlborough, MA and will involve occasional domestic and international travel.
To apply for this position attach your resume to an email, include the Job Title in the Subject line and send it to email@example.com.
Qualtré will not accept third party resumes for any position without prior authorization.