Current Positions (11)
This senior position has the responsibility for design, development and volume manufacturing of Qualtre sensor products. This position requires expertise and skills in multi-disciplinary problem solving, system integration, control electronics, system simulation and modeling (Simulink), data analysis (Matlab, SQL), statistical analysis (MINITAB, JMP), electronic design tools (Cadence), MEMS design and fabrication, electronics characterization and system level testing.
Qualtre is seeking a Senior Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer. This individual will be a key contributor in the development of high performance, low power chipsets. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design cycle from concept through release to production, and will participate in the product definition process with marketing and customers. Candidate should be self-motivated and an excellent team player with superior communication skills.
Qualtre is seeking an experienced candidates for IC Electronics Test Engineering. As part of the Qualtré Engineering staff, you will design, implement, and execute functional and performance testing, integrated circuit characterization, and analysis of MEMS (micro electro-mechanical systems) to determine if the ASIC/MEMS system meets design specifications and will perform as intended in its final environment. This position will interact with the Product Design Team to quantify and provide valid statistical characterization data and aid in product design improvement definitions and implementations. This position will also work to bring the testing of our MEMS based Inertial Sensors from Characterization to Production delivery. This includes evaluating performance and reliabilty testing, process variation assessment, guardbanding, and yield analysis. Candidate should be self-motivated and an excellent team player with superior communication skills.
The Senior Process Development Engineer will be part of the MEMS Product Development Team. This individual will lead efforts toward sustaining and developing new and cost effective MEMS fabrication technologies. Primary focus of the activities would encompass conception, modeling, layout and process definition, unit process creation, process/product characterization and implementation of novel MEMS processes targeted at defined business opportunities. The processes need to be high volume manufacturing ready, by providing high yields and proper cost structure.
We are seeking an experienced IC design engineer to perform digital design towards the development of high performance, low power chipsets. The successful Digital Design Engineer candidate will have established experience in Digital IC design, simulation, and backend work from architecture to design to verification to place and route to test. This position is a key individual contributor, reporting to the Director of IC Design. Candidates should be self-motivated and excellent team players with superior communication skills.
The Embedded Application Software Developer will be a key technical member of the product group, designing and developing sensor applications and solutions involving hardware and software. This individual will also recommend product and design solutions for new customer applications and develop collateral such as application notes to support product/customer designs. The person will also provide technical support to Qualtre’s customers as well as the worldwide sales team and distributors.
- Define and develop embedded sensor management application software that includes data acquisition and filtering, fifo management and external system interface support functions.
- Define and develop complementary system-side driver and interface applications.
- Contribute to the development of advanced sensor data processing including gesture recognition and sensor fusion.
- Interact with customers as needed.
- Identify new applications that showcase Qualtre’s technology.
- Contribute firmware for ASIC design verification.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- BS/MS in EE, CE/CS degree with 3 - 5+ years related work experience.
- Strong experience with C/C++ programming in an embedded environment.
- Strong understanding of system hardware design and debug, such as evaluation boards.
- Familiarity with MEMS motion sensor based systems required.
- Experience debugging embedded systems on the hardware level.
- A good understanding of digital signal processing, its practical uses and implications.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to architect and define application solutions.
- Ability and desire to learn new product technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate should be self-motivated and a good team player.