We seek experienced candidates for IC Electronics Test Engineering. As part of the Qualtré Engineering staff, you will design, implement, and execute functional and performance testing, integrated circuit characterization, and analysis of MEMS (micro electro-mechanical systems) to determine if the ASIC/MEMS system meets design specifications and will perform as intended in its final environment. This position will interact with the Product Design Team to quantify and provide valid statistical characterization data and aid in product design improvement definitions and implementations. This position will also work to bring the testing of our MEMS based Inertial Sensors from Characterization to Production delivery. This includes evaluating performance and reliabilty testing, process variation assessment, guardbanding, and yield analysis. Candidate should be self-motivated and an excellent team player with superior communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of IC Test and Characterization Experience of both Analog and Digital circuitry.
- 5 to 10 years of MEMS Test and Characterization Experience.
- Software development experience using Labview, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic a must.
- Hardware development skills required, including Circuit Design, Schematic Capture and Board Layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Experience with ATE and Bench-Type Test systems.
- Experience in Inertial Sensing.
Qualtre offers a competitive compensation package, including stock options. The position will be based in Marlborough, MA and will involve occasional domestic and international travel.
To apply for this position attach your resume to an email, include the Job Title in the Subject line and send it to email@example.com.
Qualtre will not accept third party resumes for any position without prior authorization.