July 8, 2014. Engineers now design systems and products that include MEMS sensors, particularly MEMS gyroscopes, as essential components. These applications range from portable and wearable devices to industrial robots and critical automotive safety systems. Their requirements for lower power, smaller form-factor, environmental tolerance and lower cost are growing. To satisfy these needs, today’s design engineers are considering new solutions and new partners who can bridge theory and practice, and connect the lab to the production line. They are looking for innovation and scale.
- Not All Industrial Gyros Meet the Challenges of Precision Agriculture
- Gyroscopes: Not Picking Up Bad Vibrations
- Qualtré’s Founder and CTO Dr. Farrokh Ayazi to Present at IDTechEx’s Sensors Conference
- Nothing Beats a Clean Signal (especially for Drones/UAVs)
- Qualtré is pleased to be named again to EE Times’s Silicon 60