November 28, 2014. The most accurate gyroscope in the world, Qualtre Inc. (Marlborough, Mass.) claims, is its newest bulk-acoustic wave (BAW) single-axis gyroscope. Originally licensed from the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech, Atlanta) the BAW uses a totally different approach than the traditional “tuning fork” type of architecture used by all other MEMS gyroscopes.
- Not All Industrial Gyros Meet the Challenges of Precision Agriculture
- Gyroscopes: Not Picking Up Bad Vibrations
- Qualtré’s Founder and CTO Dr. Farrokh Ayazi to Present at IDTechEx’s Sensors Conference
- Nothing Beats a Clean Signal (especially for Drones/UAVs)
- Qualtré is pleased to be named again to EE Times’s Silicon 60