Qualtre is seeking a Principal / Staff engineer for Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design. This individual will be a key member of Qualtre design team. The candidate will participate in the product definition process with marketing and customers and be involved in all aspects of the IC design cycle from the architectural concept phase through back-end release to production. He/she will also have the opportunity to routinely interface with Qualtre’s MEMS designers to contribute at a system level (MEMS + ASIC). The candidate should be self-motivated and an excellent team player with superior communication skills.
- Architecture development
- Interfacing technically with MEMS and applications engineers
- Design and simulation/debug of analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Design documentation and design review/presentation
- Layout/physical design implementation, supervision, and post-layout extraction simulations and debug
- Post-silicon testing and debug of circuits
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- BS/MS in EE (Advanced Degree preferred) with a minimum of 8 – 10 years of proven experience including taking analog/mixed signal integrated circuits from concept to mass production
- Advanced knowledge of circuits including opamps, bandgaps, low-noise amplifiers, CMOS logic design, low power techniques, oscillators, pulse and timing circuits, ADCs, DACs, and mixed-mode circuits and systems
- Thorough understanding of CMOS and bipolar processes and device physics
- Experience with the latest design software tools/suites including Cadence, MatLab and analog layout tools
Qualtre offers a competitive compensation package, including stock options. The position will be based in Marlborough, MA and will involve occasional domestic and international travel.
To apply for this position attach your resume to an email, include the Job Title in the Subject line and send it to email@example.com.
Qualtré will not accept third party resumes for any position without prior authorization.