We are seeking an experienced IC design engineer to perform digital design towards the development of high performance, low power chipsets. The successful Digital Design Engineer candidate will have established experience in Digital IC design, simulation, and backend work from architecture to design to verification to place and route to test. Candidates should be self-motivated and excellent team players with superior communication skills.
- Design of digital circuitry for sensor interface IC’s.
- RTL design, verification, synthesis and place-and-route using standard methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- An advanced degree, MSEE or equivalent, is preferred; or BSEE degree with a minimum of 5 years proven experience taking digital integrated circuits from concept to mass production.
- Understanding of advanced Digital CMOS processes.
- Expert knowledge of RTL design, synthesis and place-and-route using standard methodologies.
- System Verilog and chip testing experience
- Experience with the latest design tools/suites – Cadence / Synopsys tools and programming languages
Qualtre offers a competitive compensation package, including stock options. The position will be based in Marlborough, MA and will involve occasional domestic and international travel.
To apply for this position attach your resume to an email, include the Job Title in the Subject line and send it to email@example.com.
Qualtré will not accept third party resumes for any position without prior authorization.