December 18, 2014. Alps Electric Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), a maker of electronics components and infotainment systems, has participated in a $9 million funding round for MEMS gyroscope vendor Qualtre Inc. (Marlborough, Mass.) along with established investors Matrix Partners and Pilot House Ventures. Read more.
- Not All Industrial Gyros Meet the Challenges of Precision Agriculture
- Gyroscopes: Not Picking Up Bad Vibrations
- Qualtré’s Founder and CTO Dr. Farrokh Ayazi to Present at IDTechEx’s Sensors Conference
- Nothing Beats a Clean Signal (especially for Drones/UAVs)
- Qualtré is pleased to be named again to EE Times’s Silicon 60