December 23, 2014. Boston Business Journal. Qualtré Inc., a Marlborough-based maker of motion sensors, said last week that it raised $9 million in funding from two strategic partners, including Tokyo-based Alps Electric, along with current investors, Matrix Partners and Pilot House Ventures.
- Not All Industrial Gyros Meet the Challenges of Precision Agriculture
- Gyroscopes: Not Picking Up Bad Vibrations
- Qualtré’s Founder and CTO Dr. Farrokh Ayazi to Present at IDTechEx’s Sensors Conference
- Nothing Beats a Clean Signal (especially for Drones/UAVs)
- Qualtré is pleased to be named again to EE Times’s Silicon 60