Autumn 2014. This fall, McKinsey & Company published their fourth “McKinsey on Semiconductors” journal, which includes a very interesting collection of management and business articles on the semiconductor industry. “How big data and connected consumer products could boost the market for MEMS technology” reviews the MEMS opportunities and business implications presented by the Internet of Things. Qualtré’s partnership with Alps Electric is featured (p35) as a model for how MEMS and other semiconductor companies may best work together.
- Not All Industrial Gyros Meet the Challenges of Precision Agriculture
- Gyroscopes: Not Picking Up Bad Vibrations
- Qualtré’s Founder and CTO Dr. Farrokh Ayazi to Present at IDTechEx’s Sensors Conference
- Nothing Beats a Clean Signal (especially for Drones/UAVs)
- Qualtré is pleased to be named again to EE Times’s Silicon 60